Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start.
02-26-2022, (Subject: Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start. ) 
RE: Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start.
(02-26-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  oh yeah.. along with my last post... your going to want to replace the power steering hoses (all of them to/from the engine) right away after you solve the ground problems. There is no doubt that those hoses have gotten damaged by all of the battery current flowing thru them that it is not supposed to handle.

your lucky it has not caught on fire from it. - it should have been fixed the first time it acted up.. unlike people.. "trucks cannot heal themselves".. they rely on us for that.. and minor issues become big problems if not taken care of at first sight or suspicion ... such is the law of entropy.

The first time I went home and cleaned up all the battery terminal and wire connections and also cleaned the outside of the battery cases.Then I load tested them and they came out good.How do I go about finding the grounding issues? I suck at anything electrical lol.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start. - Redland1 - 02-26-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.