Prostar Body Controller
03-05-2022, (Subject: Prostar Body Controller ) 
RE: Prostar Body Controller
You would think so but as IVECO are the dealers for International in Australia and those dealers are any one not a dedicated IVECO dealer. The reason I say this is because I rang SMT (Sydney Truck & Machinery) last week and explained every thing as I have to you guys and they said well you probably know more than us because we only do little changes in DLB and we have a cracked version like you because we can't afford $10,000.00 USD a year for subscription. This is why I say Navistar have left CATERPILLAR and IVECO out to dry because there is no support. Navistar gave CAT the bird (the middle finger of either hand or both hands) in 2015 when they said up yours to CAT and dissolved the partnership to build CAT Trucks in Australia. CAT realise this and are willing to help (I am told) but time will show the real picture. I really hope people State side know how dastardly (to put it politely) Navistar are. I mean it was cheaper to pull their engines (N13) out of trucks and put Cummins engines in them. It says a lot for an International engine doesn't it? Coupled with a $200M USD law suit they still are making heaps of money. I also hope VW goes through them with a big broom.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prostar Body Controller - kenno2s - 03-05-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.