CM2450 Remote Tune
03-09-2022, (Subject: CM2450 Remote Tune ) 
CM2450 Remote Tune
Who is the site "remote tune" guru? I can turn a wrench fairly well, but I want someone with more experience than what I have writing the tune. Recommendations?
Thanks

2022 W9 with x15 Performance 565hp 1850-2050tq 70k mi.
replyreply
03-10-2022, (Subject: CM2450 Remote Tune ) 
RE: CM2450 Remote Tune
If ya just want someone to do things for ya then PM Forum members 'running rough' or 'RollinCoal' or possibly 'Mr. Hag' are likely the ones to talk to if u need someone to do some programming stuffs.

Of course, if someone is a bit computer savvy (can copy files and navigate around on their laptop/PC, check e-mail, fill out spread sheets, etc.. the typical stuffs)... Then actually they can likely follow some step-by-steps guides for copying the file into and out of their ecm themselves. If they can do this then it becomes a simply matter of just e-mailing the ecm program and having the 'adjustments' part of it done 100% correctly .. and putting the file back in, costing them pretty much nothing.
ref:
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid68742

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.