2003 International 9900i shocks
03-16-2022, (Subject: 2003 International 9900i shocks ) 
2003 International 9900i shocks
What shocks do y’all recommend? Also how do I find out what shock model my truck takes?
replyreply
03-17-2022, (Subject: 2003 International 9900i shocks ) 
RE: 2003 International 9900i shocks
(03-16-2022 )Redland1 Wrote:  What shocks do y’all recommend? Also how do I find out what shock model my truck takes?

Original shocks purchased from navistar/international dealers.. they have their own part numbers stamped on them so that it confuses you and makes it more difficult to buy something cheaper. Pull one off the truck, clean it up real nice, and go to a local fleet-pride, etc.. and have them look it up by its part numbers stamped into the shock itself.

Personally, I use gabrial.. cheap as dirt (like $60-$80 bucks) and I change them every 2 years before they give any troubles. More expensive shocks for me any ways, never paid for themselves. The bit of extra length of time they lasted vs. their higher costs just did not save me any moneys. i am also an on-highway truck operation too.. so someone who is off-roads a lot, their experiences may be different.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.