2016 cuminns isx15 over pressure in overflow
03-26-2022, (Subject: 2016 cuminns isx15 over pressure in overflow ) 
RE: 2016 cuminns isx15 over pressure in overflow
(03-25-2022 )702autotech Wrote:  thanks everyone for the advise im trying everything that you suggested but it takes awhile. I didn't watch for bubbles in the reservoir I ran a hose from the pressure test cap into a bottle of water and let it warm up and then ran it at 1400rpm and nothing, and the small hose from where the thermostat is just pours coolant out when disconnected but the one that is above the coolant goes to the top of the radiator i pinched off., I also did a block test on it and never changed color, I took off the line from the compressor to the filter and it was dry.

I put little to no faith in that block test kits.

I have had people here clearly with blown head gaskets .. really bad, blown head gaskets.. and that damn liquid never change color.

I have also had people over and put that test kit in trucks that had absolutely no issues whatsoever and seen the stuff turn green.

I have never had any real luck with consistency with those test kits every time I have tried to use them in the past myself, so I tend not to trust them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DVT873 , Nostalgic

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 cuminns isx15 over pressure in overflow - Rawze - 03-26-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.