CM 2250 Fuel pump calibration what is it?
03-27-2022, (Subject: CM 2250 Fuel pump calibration what is it? ) 
RE: CM 2250 Fuel pump calibration what is it?
That is a whole lot of things that you have mentioned there to unpack. Too much for simply replies on the forum here.

Overall however, you seem to be focused on a programming issue for causing an all too familiar 559 (the fuel-pump fault code of total engine destruction) code .. but if the programming is/was (assuming for a moment) actually 100% safe and correct for that model engine, then this code would not come up... meaning that something is likely actually wrong with the fuel system, injectors, etc., and any program change has likely revealed it. .. (gain, this assuming that there was nothing wrong with the program for the moment).

I also see/have a whole lot of concerns with everything you posted too.

Priority number one above all else...
* First and foremost, e-mail me a copy of the program you are putting into these people's trucks. That is the biggest concern of them all. I will review them and tell you exactly what someone has done, good, bad, sideways, or even possibly downright harmful. I can also share my desktop (via steaming service) and show/explain to someone live, the things that I see if they like while they are on my mumble server.

NEXT...
As far as CPL and other fuel-pump-code issues/questions that you are asking about .. I would need the ser# of the engine(s) to see what is supposed to go in them. I would also suggest heavily that you get onto my mumble server if you want to discuss all of this stuffs in detail... as that is where "tuning talk" happens into whatever depths you want to take it to.

- As far as copying the power settings off one program and into another to change the power levels .. that can be discussed in detail on my mumble server as well. There is actually a proper video out there that explains every single one of those settings / tables, etc. and exactly what every one of them are for.

Here is the info to get on my mumble server. It is free, and is the place to discuss/learn any engine programming into whatever depth that someone wants to go into.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...63#pid2163

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM 2250 Fuel pump calibration what is it? - Rawze - 03-27-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.