Bad De-Mandate?
04-01-2022, (Subject: Bad De-Mandate? ) 
RE: Bad De-Mandate?
(04-01-2022 )Signature620 Wrote:  The ecm file will be trash if it's got a Borg Warner turbo on it. You should really change it to some sort of Holset turbo, whether it be a wastegated HX55/60, stock VGT or a slightly larger VGT.

The poor fuel economy probably isn't totally caused by the crappy tune. Try pressurising the intake to check for boost leaks. Check the aftertreatment system has been hollowed out correctly, check for dirt and bugs plugging the CAC, check that the EGR piping has been blocked off correctly, check that the exhaust gas pressure sensor is reading correctly and replace the intake pressure sensor if it has carbon all over it.

I have performed a smoke test on the system as well as removing the CAC to perform a pressure test. The TMAP Sensor was completely full of soot so I just replaced it. All of the EGR system on the engine has been removed and the one-box is still in the stock location but it has been bypassed with straight pipe back to the y-pipe for the stacks.

The turbo and exhaust manifold is straight from BD's website. I'm doing some research to see which turbos will work with the T6 flange on my manifold too.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bad De-Mandate? - fast69mopar - 04-01-2022,
RE: Bad De-Mandate? - fast69mopar - 04-01-2022
RE: Bad De-Mandate? - tree98 - 04-01-2022,
RE: Bad De-Mandate? - Rawze - 04-01-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.