Bad De-Mandate?
04-20-2022, (Subject: Bad De-Mandate? ) 
RE: Bad De-Mandate?
(04-01-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  The mods that someone has done to that truck are complete trash. Those aftermarket manifolds and turbos are horrible for the ISX engine. That VG turbo it came with was the very thing that sets the proper fuel-air-mix for that engine and also used for generating proper back pressure for the engine brakes....
Sorry it took me so long to get back to post in the forum. I still read the forum daily. There is a wealth of knowledge here and I appreciate having so much information available on your site.

I installed a used EGR cooler and I have a good stock exhaust manifold to go on as well. The turbo I picked up needs some repairs so I'm in the process of getting my hands on another VGT Turbo.

My question for you is this...

I need to drive this truck to pick up a truck that had a breakdown and get the truck and trailer back to Dallas. If I send you a copy of the tune can you modify the tune so that I can operate the truck in a safe manner with the current setup until I have a VGT Turbo ready to be installed?

Thank you for your help and any insight you provide. Good day Sir.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bad De-Mandate? - fast69mopar - 04-01-2022,
RE: Bad De-Mandate? - tree98 - 04-01-2022,
RE: Bad De-Mandate? - Rawze - 04-01-2022,
RE: Bad De-Mandate? - fast69mopar - 04-20-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.