Coolant Surge Tank
04-03-2022, (Subject: Coolant Surge Tank ) 
RE: Coolant Surge Tank
There is some fluid in the left side quadrant with the pressure relief cap but I wouldn’t call it excessive. The only oddity about this tank is in that far right section you see pictured. It has since leveled out more or less. Ive bobtailed the truck round town and tomorrow Im going to run around with the trailer to get a bit more of a load on it. Get the water temp up and see how it performs. Im still highly suspect of this tank so until I know it’s going to do as needed it wont be going out on the highway loaded.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rockhwy
04-04-2022, (Subject: Coolant Surge Tank ) 
RE: Coolant Surge Tank
(04-03-2022 )kozakvod Wrote:  There is some fluid in the left side quadrant with the pressure relief cap but I wouldn’t call it excessive. The only oddity about this tank is in that far right section you see pictured. It has since leveled out more or less. Ive bobtailed the truck round town and tomorrow Im going to run around with the trailer to get a bit more of a load on it. Get the water temp up and see how it performs. Im still highly suspect of this tank so until I know it’s going to do as needed it wont be going out on the highway loaded.

So. $622 makes a huge difference in performance. As well it should.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.