Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue
04-06-2022, (Subject: Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue ) 
RE: Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue
Thanks Very much guys I’ll be getting to it I a few day, in the mean time I’ll take all the advice I can on this problem or examples of this problem being fixed, weird part is when the first Ecm did that I had it replaced then the second one worked for almost 2 weeks and gave me the same problem but midway into the two weeks I kept getting a stop engine light and throttle position light where my pedal wouldn’t work if it was blinking stop engine unless I was over 30mph and I could use my cruise control to get to where I need to go until I was passing through Warner Robins, GA Saturday early morning this Ecm took a dump on me too at 3am march 25th, that morning I called around a bunch of shops looking for another Ecm found one and the guy was nice enough to bring it over to me, I installed it and it gave me the J1939 datalink, I was told I needed a reflash so I got a rental car and took it to peterbilt in Tallahassee, FL as they where the only ones close enough that where able to do it Monday, after 6 hours of waiting I paid $730 for the reflash drove back ti Warner Robins for 3 hours installed it started up the truck and it gave me that j1939 again, I called the nearest cummins dealer the next day feightliner in Macon, GA and they said if my truck was there they’d fix my j1939, so I stuck my old Ecm in there the second one I purchased started up the truck and went driving there midway truck turned off then turned on, kept doing that until I entered there parking lot and it shut off and just wouldn’t start, it would turn over but wouldn’t start, I’ve noticed that when the engine would warm up it would start doing that if I let it cool that a bit it would start back up until it warmed up, anyhow they got my truck in fixed the j1939 and as soon as I got back on the road out of there lot it did the Same this as the previous Ecm, interning thing is when I had the j1939 no matter how long I’d let the truck run it wouldn’t shut off but as soon as they set all my parameters, it went right back to where I started with the problem, so ye that where I’m sitting at right now, any help and advice would be great, I’ll be going over all the other replies I got and try those things as soon as I get back to it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue - 09Pete386 - 04-06-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.