understanding incal and xcal files
04-17-2022, (Subject: understanding incal and xcal files ) 
understanding incal and xcal files
I'm hoping someone can help me understand better what I am dealing with regarding incal and xcal files.

My ecm croaked last week. I have calterm 3.17, and I finally got my settings and computer set up to be able to connect to my ECM with the correct config file. Now I am trying to download the calibration so I can pull and replace the ecm and to be honest, I'm kind on confused about how incal and xcal files work. I have @m*m^2 installed, so I'm kind of afraid of being a know it all and accidentally overwriting or erasing the calibration on my ecm.

I figured I could just download the calibration, but calterm asks me for both files before downloading. I'm not quite sure how to even know which specific file it wants either. Dont want to make any assumptions with this.

All I have been able to find is something about converting files...? Im assuming this is something I have to do after I download the calibration, before it's uploaded into the replacement ecm.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
understanding incal and xcal files - dhirocz - 04-17-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.