understanding incal and xcal files
04-19-2022, (Subject: understanding incal and xcal files ) 
RE: understanding incal and xcal files
(04-18-2022 )dhirocz Wrote:  Got it done today. I want to thank everyone for nudging me in the right direction. Definitely wasn't trying to screw that one up. No more stalling when the engine comes up to temp, and I let it run for 2 hours before taking it out for a test drive.
I wasn't expecting to lose all my hours in the hour meter, it got reset to 0. I luckily took a picture before replacing the ECM so that shouldn't be too hard of a fix.
Anybody know how the life expectancy of the RX ecm's compare to the new one that truck was built with?

It should last another 8+ years or more (the typical expected lifespan of a vehicle ECM) if it is a certified reman from cummins. The red engine maker does not repair the boards.. They do not do board level repairs on them. They simply throw the entire guts away of the old one and replace it with new, only re-using the casing and housing. How you can tell is that the connectors are brand new.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz

Messages In This Thread
RE: understanding incal and xcal files - Rawze - 04-19-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.