Cn570 oil bypass question
04-25-2022, (Subject: Cn570 oil bypass question ) 
Cn570 oil bypass question
I ordered an oil bypass system for my signature 600. Just wondering whats the best oil galorie to tap into to supply oil to the bypass filter? I've seen guys use this one that I've circled on the filter housing. Is that a good place to do it?

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
04-25-2022, (Subject: Cn570 oil bypass question ) 
RE: Cn570 oil bypass question
./uploads/202204/post_856_1650943140_0cd63f6e2779a80673892dc05edff6f5.jpg

{added by Rawze}...
if your referring to this post...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...873#pid873

then port#5 is the place to connect the bypass filter. - it is pre-primary oil filter and should not drop the overall oil pressure of the truck..

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
04-26-2022, (Subject: Cn570 oil bypass question ) 
RE: Cn570 oil bypass question
(04-25-2022 )Petegraintrain Wrote:  I ordered an oil bypass system for my signature 600. Just wondering whats the best oil galorie to tap into to supply oil to the bypass filter? I've seen guys use this one that I've circled on the filter housing. Is that a good place to do it?

I would not recommend the place you circled in your first post. I found out the hard way on my own truck that it is a bad choice, as the heat from the turbo makes the lines go bad over and over... despite shielding them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.