First expensive truck purchase.
05-01-2022, (Subject: First expensive truck purchase. ) 
RE: First expensive truck purchase.
I think 79k is way too much moneys for a truck with 700k+ miles on the odo/engine.

and why do you need a square-nose flying brick?. - you do know it will be nothing but a fuel pig, right?. Is there a specific reason for this?

- personally you could not give me that truck, simply because I would not want to spend $75,000 per year just to keep its fuel tanks from running, it drinking the stuff like its the 1980's all over again.

Also, is it de-mandated(deleted)?... and if so .. you need to post some overview pics of the intake and exhaust sides of the engine... and assume up front that the engine has most likely been abused by bad delete programming.

Does it have the right rear end gear ratio for your operations?.

Anyone bothered to inspect the overhead cams for flaking?... looked past the paint job and "how clean it was"? Last I checked.. the engine, drive-train, ecm abuse/use history, etc. and its overall health were far more important than how clean it was. At 700k it should have a fairly new crank shaft damper on it, most all the sensors should look like they have been replaced, and a whole lot of signs of other regular service work done too.

Just my own opinion any ways.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Owen17

Messages In This Thread
RE: First expensive truck purchase. - Rawze - 05-01-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.