Cm870 demandated hot egts
08-14-2022, (Subject: Cm870 demandated hot egts ) 
Cm870 demandated hot egts
So I was replacing egr valve every couple months so I decided to demandate. Nope I’m having hot egts. 800 to 1000 empty and loaded in a pull it’s hard to keep under 1200 and really hard to keep under 1100. Everything just seems to be running hot. Oil temps are 220 while water temp is 180. Just replaced oil coolers. Checked air to air. Not sure if this is normal or ok. They told me it’s rated at 600.
replyreply
RE: Cm870 demandated hot egts
The oil temp is empty. Loaded in a pull 250.
replyreply
(08-14-2022 )Upnorth83 Wrote:  The oil temp is empty. Loaded in a pull 250.

High pyro and high oil temp is a classic sign of a bad tune. Did it just start this, has it been doing it but slowly getting worse? Have you cleaned and maintained your egr system?
replyreply
08-15-2022, (Subject: Cm870 demandated hot egts ) 
90%+ of all demandate programming is absolutely horrible.

If the engine has a delete program in it then it is high priority to copy the program out of the ECM and e-mail it to me for a proper review. Find out exactly what someone has done. Most bad programming can be as bad as putting sand in your oil... all most people would say that "it seems to run ok".

Also, what is the boost doing>?. That is something to look into and ensure is right too.

Lastly.. do not trust whatsoever what someone claims of what the power/torque is. Most of those garbage del. programs running around out there not set to what they claim to be.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.