Thread Closed 
MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ...
08-31-2016, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
RE: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ...
Hauking 140,000 behind another guy with the same setup and weight, we hit some pretty savage hills (The kind you crawl up at 15 mph). I instantly popped over to the passing lane and walked away from him, 5 miles later you reach the top and there is a town. I stopped in the gas station for a bathroom break and bag of doritos, when I came out that other guy was just parking. He asked me wtf I had going on there, I said 625 which he said was impossible because he had a big guy 650 tune and there's no way I walked away from him like that.

If he only knew I have 2 real bad camshafts that are about ro be replaced and am driving a automatic!!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , SuperTrucker , Toolguy
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... - Brock - 08-31-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.