Thread Closed 
MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ...
09-04-2016, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
RE: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ...
3"H2O at 100% load is a very good reading. Cummins specs allow up to 18".
 Thanks given by: Rawze
09-04-2016, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
(08-31-2016 )Marajin Wrote:  ...
broke a new new record for an 871 at that dyno, producing 950 HP to the tires on the very first run. This is roughly 1,100 HP at the flywheel!...

How was the smoke on this? Did it have the vgt still in tact? How was the idle quality?
I've been thinkin of getting back into sled pulling some, maybe this could be te route I need to go. I'm happy with the workin characteristics of my truck, it any need some more in the competition realm though. What was the final mg per stroke? I don't think 1500hp is necessary for my local competition, but 950 may do the trick. It's only gotta go 300'. Not a million miles
A guy out here has a truck with over 1000 horsepower on a isx. he has a driver on it pulling trains at 140,000.

They got rid of the vg turbo and have cooked half a dozen, each time going to a bigger one. Boy does he fly by the rest of us on the hills but boy does it eat clutches!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
 Thanks given by: cybernetictrout
(09-04-2016 )Brock Wrote:  A guy out here has a truck with over 1000 horsepower on a isx. he has a driver on it pulling trains at 140,000.

They got rid of the vg turbo and have cooked half a dozen, each time going to a bigger one. Boy does he fly by the rest of us on the hills but boy does it eat clutches!

I'm not lookin to do it for work. Hell.,my truck only works a few months out of the year as it is. (2008 with under 100k mi) Just gettin that itch to go competing again. I'd rather not swap turbos if possible. The vgt works really well for me when working
09-08-2016, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
How much power and torque would a guy need to smoke tires bobtail on the dry pavement, and is that even possible, sames like my 2050 torque is awful close to be able to, stupid question I know, lol
09-08-2016, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
(09-08-2016 )Running rough Wrote:  How much power and torque would a guy need to smoke tires bobtail on the dry pavement, and is that even possible, sames like my 2050 torque is awful close to be able to, stupid question I know, lol

I've got video of guys doing this...with the power divider & full lockers in! Google "Acceleration Saint Joseph-de-Beauce 2016." It will most likely be in French. I was there last weekend.
They have a second spike on the steering column that is routed to the steer axle brakes. The "A" class trucks all run 18liter Cats, except the red Cabover Freghtshaker...he's running a V24 Detroit Marine engine! And the silver Volvo, he's running some kind of S60 with an auto tranny.
The A trucks are somewhere around 2500hp. Top speed was 57mph up 6-7% grade loaded with 45k in the box. Sylvian Noel went 96mph bobtail. The track length is 890'.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
09-09-2016, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
you can spin tires bobtail with about 700 to the tires.
07-25-2017, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
Hate to dig up an old post but what is this mm tuning? I have a cm570 pre emission motor looking for more power and better fuel mileage
10-29-2019, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
(08-31-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  I don't care who ya are, that thar's funny!

Yup LLMAOO

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
Thread Closed 

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.