new acuators
09-02-2016, (Subject: new acuators ) 
RE: new acuators
ok thanks im going take it off and remove gasket plate. Cummins couldn't tell me been on hold for tech support gave up and hung up
replyreply
(09-02-2016 )slowpoke Wrote:  ok thanks im going take it off and remove gasket plate. Cummins couldn't tell me been on hold for tech support gave up and hung up

Geeze.....even Cummins dont know. Rawze is right. I have both actuators....flat and o ring gasket. You either use the o rings or the gasket but not both.
replyreply
oh I know, when I ask the service manager what he does he said call tech support
replyreply
09-03-2016, (Subject: new acuators ) 
(09-02-2016 )slowpoke Wrote:  oh I know, when I ask the service manager what he does he said call tech support

Pretty sad, as I had this conversation last week with the mechanic that did my in frame... Little if any support from the manufacturers and the training given is not that comprehensive... They keep these mechanics and service writers in the dark like mushrooms. Pretty damn sad commentary.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.