tuning question
05-14-2022, (Subject: tuning question ) 
RE: tuning question
(05-14-2022 )ptlogan77 Wrote:  Wow.

You are a piece of work.

I am not bashing you.. I am pointing out the flaws in the ideas that people get themselves caught up into... to which you seem to have found yourself in. And yeah.. I am full of hot-sauce and passion sometimes. That is who I am because I have a drive for dispelling the irony of it all. Read what I am saying.. and try to learn from it, it is meant for people to open their eyes and listen to reality towards making themselves as profitable, and their equipment as trouble-free + fuel efficient as possible long term. Apply what I am telling you to your equipment .. and you will benefit from starting to know better when looking into the future so that wiser business decisions can be made.

We live in the age of modern trucking.. where engines are inherently over-designed, computerized, etc.. but this does not mean that a person cannot make them profitable, reliable, and to use those newer designs to benefit them instead of it working against them. - That is what I am getting it, but it takes doing the things that I mention to achieve it, and not listening to the morons out there who are so quick to excuse themselves away from reality.

I said what is wrong very clearly, and how to keep at bay, those kinds of issues that you will inevitably encounter in the future if noting much is done. Last I checked, I wanted my own engine/truck to last a million miles between inframes/overhauls, not half that and then have to pour moneys into it every few years because it was geared to tall, worked to hard, and then abused by bad de-mandate programming ... which is exactly what is wrong with the trucking industry as a whole. This especially up in the northwestern areas where you say that its driven and even more-so up in canada where it is an absolute, out of control plague.

Copy the program out of the ecm and send it to me for a proper review. There is no sense at all in asking about 'tuning' on things, or adjusting stuffs if the program is already horrible to begin with.

And if you want to run it down the roads with it geared to tall.. that is your own prerogative. i choose to point it out so that other people reading about this stuffs can make wiser decisions on the subject ... but about 3 years or so from now (if not sooner), when it needs another inframe in half the expected time again, a person cannot say that they were not warned about reality of how it was spec'd and what its outcome will almost always be. Don't blame the engine when it goes south 2x more often that normal, and cannot hardly get out of its own way when heavy, blame the person who would order a truck like that with those garbage-can rear ends to begin with.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ptlogan77

Messages In This Thread
tuning question - ptlogan77 - 05-14-2022,
RE: tuning question - Rawze - 05-14-2022,
RE: tuning question - Rawze - 05-14-2022
RE: tuning question - Rawze - 05-17-2022,
RE: tuning question - schISM - 05-17-2022,
RE: tuning question - cdxman - 05-15-2022,
RE: tuning question - schISM - 05-17-2022,
RE: tuning question - Rawze - 08-18-2022,
RE: tuning question - Rawze - 08-18-2022,
RE: tuning question - Aleeex - 08-21-2022,
RE: tuning question - Rawze - 08-21-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.