THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR ENGINE YEAR 2016?
08-03-2022, (Subject: THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR ENGINE YEAR 2016? ) 
RE: THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR ENGINE YEAR 2016?
(08-03-2022 )ElJay90 Wrote:  Ooooo good one ! Should I ask the mechanic to force regen? Just to make sure the emissions equipment is functioning properly.

also look at the regen history in Insite.. make sure the far right column .. all the numbers average up to less than 3.0 inhg.

- Keep in mind that once you get any used truck.. the real fun begins... EGR tune-up.. replacing most of the emissions systems sensors, IMAP sensor replacement, etc.etc.etc.. to get it back to something somewhat reliable again.

++ shock, bushing, cab mounts, and all the other 500k mile maintenance items on a maintenance schedule should be done too ... BEFORE PUTTING IT ON THE ROADS!!!!.

(an example maintenance schedule)...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid26680

A person wants to do all the things for a successful start and profitable, trouble free experience .. and NOT just jump behind the wheel like a blind man kind of trucking fool!

About 2 weeks worth of stuffs that no shop or mechanic sis going to do for you at all.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR ENGINE YEAR 2016? - Rawze - 08-03-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.