DD13 tuners
05-26-2022, (Subject: DD13 tuners ) 
DD13 tuners
Looking to demandate a DD13 with epa 10 on it. Don’t know anybody trustworthy that’s good with the tuning side. Any recommendations? I’m in Alabama
replyreply
05-26-2022, (Subject: DD13 tuners ) 
RE: DD13 tuners
(05-26-2022 )Luckyjayb Wrote:  Looking to demandate a DD13 with epa 10 on it. Don’t know anybody trustworthy that’s good with the tuning side. Any recommendations? I’m in Alabama

no one that I could recommend that is doing it correctly, is doing it publicly for others. - Maintaining the emissions systems properly with regular tune-up work and it will not be an issue. otherwise, sell the truck and buy something with a red enigne in it so that you know that it can be done correctly.

A person can find about anywhere, some fool to "jail-break" it and make the codes in the dash disappear.. however, it always results in de-mandating a DD improperly.. which is what they all do. The latest buzz-word for those bad de-mandates where all they do is block all the fault codes from showing up in the dash and do noting else and then the engine proceeds to destroy itself internally after that .. they call them "factory deletes" these days. - and it is nothing but harmful engine garbage.

You will end up with half-arssed programming and an engine that only lasts a few years at a time between inframes. This makes it where someone is essentially making their DPF problems go away but is now faced with regular engine rebuild problems that are far more expensive.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid68942

just as a side note.. if someone claims they can do detroits,, and are claiming they are using 'DDDL' or 'DDDE' software or perhaps or 'Wnols', or 'efilive', etc. to do the engine programming, editing, then that is when you know they are complete clowns!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-29-2022, (Subject: DD13 tuners ) 
DD anything are not built to last, there gaskets are trash and lucky to make 500k before they start bleeding out from every seam they have
Im saying this from experience of working on them .....not because Im a red engine fan lol
replyreply
 Thanks given by: cybernetictrout
08-31-2022, (Subject: DD13 tuners ) 
(05-26-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
no one that I could recommend that is doing it correctly, is doing it publicly for others. - Maintaining the emissions systems properly with regular tune-up work and it will not be an issue. otherwise, sell the truck and buy something with a red enigne in it so that you know that it can be done correctly.

the guy that was ripping my family off for 2 years talked about Wnols acting like he was professional programmer, he would never let me see his computer screen and didnt explain anything, when i brought up how rawze has taught me so much about cummins he played stupid and acted like he didnt know who rawze was lol. he charged us 900 bucks per truck. glad i got to meet better people who werent predatory file installers!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.