Poor DEF quality no check engine light
05-27-2022, (Subject: Poor DEF quality no check engine light ) 
RE: Poor DEF quality no check engine light
First and foremost, I fucking love you man.
After driving for 60 minutes, I got a reading on dash, %25 derate and then it disappeared 5 minutes later. My def level has gone down and truck is performing as usual. I do know that the level sensor on my def tank stops showing at 1/2 and I always just top it up at every fillup, this is one of the many reasons I keep bottled def. I happened to leave my tank uncapped spilling def out of the tank fill port on my truck. This may have purged some bad deff by accident. I have never had this message come up when I first found out that my level sensor is bad, so I'm hopeful that it was just bad DEF that I diluted with bottled def and then purged by accidently leaving my tank uncapped.

I started to lose my mind because my truck asked for a manual regen (switch on dash) 5 days ago.

Thank you for everything that you do rawze, you're a good guy. I try to be in the habit of donating every time I ask a question, however I'll need to wait a bit before I can do my part to keep this knowledge that has helped me, available at no cost for the other owner operators that come here for assistance!

I'm my trucks warranty lol
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor DEF quality no check engine light - FnG92 - 05-27-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.