Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate
08-12-2020, (Subject: Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate ) 
Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate
So lonestar10 told me about this a while ago. I’m just now getting to it. Holly shi#t it was bad.
So there is a screen under the fuse panel that kinda filters air before it gets to the dryer. You can see through it when clean. It’s like a lent screen. Mine was like completely plugged. My truck only has 325k on it. I’m thinking most of these trucks need this serviced.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
08-13-2020, (Subject: Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate ) 
RE: Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate
Maybe an overview pic of the area of the truck from a few more feet away so others can get a perspective on where this screen is located?

I can only assume it is on the passenger side between the door and the A/C box about half way up? (first pic .. is turned sideways).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
What year Lonestar is this on, and does it pertain to our ProStars? I've dug all through my 08 ProStar and never seen anything like in the photo? Just asking, as the cabs are essentially the same.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
So I posted better pics when I went together with it this morning. Truck is a 2014 Lonestar
X celadon truck
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze
11-01-2020, (Subject: Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate ) 
well thats something ill have to check out
good job thanks ive got a 2016 ill let you know when i get to check it
didnt know i had one there.

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
replyreply
06-15-2022, (Subject: Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate ) 
I know this is a old post but I looked for it for a reason because I remembered reading it...

I had to replace my blower motor recently and found out that it has two of these filters the one which is circled above then another directly across from it on the same box but on the driver side of that box it has another filter just like that... after seeing this post I had been making a point to clean that filter not knowing that it had another so one was pretty clean while the other was not
replyreply
06-15-2022, (Subject: Lonestar won’t blow volume of air on recirculate ) 
Hmm ive looked thru my prostar and never seen this b4. 2 Weeks ago I called Rush truk centers and ordered some parts and asked about any in cab filters, they said my prostar has 1 under bunk and one by firewall thats it.,
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.