CM2350B Calterm
06-24-2022, (Subject: CM2350B Calterm ) 
CM2350B Calterm
Hello forum members . I have a question about bench mode (on a table without a car). When I upload a file downloaded from the server, it always ends with success, but when I want to upload a modified file with a caltermem, the operation fails. Is there any program that will make the mod file like the original xcal downloaded from the dealer so that the operation was successful?I mean the bench mode all the time without a car .
BR
Marek
replyreply
RE: CM2350B Calterm
ECM lock prevents modded file flash
I have something you can try..... not sure it will work on those or not
replyreply
 Thanks given by: MarekK
(06-24-2022 )MarekK Wrote:  Hello forum members . I have a question about bench mode (on a table without a car). When I upload a file downloaded from the server, it always ends with success, but when I want to upload a modified file with a caltermem, the operation fails. Is there any program that will make the mod file like the original xcal downloaded from the dealer so that the operation was successful?I mean the bench mode all the time without a car .
BR
Marek

That is a pick-up truck ecm made for Chrysler specifically.

2350b ecm's are protected in a special way by Chrysler in the boot loader. Change any line of code in that program and it will fail their special boot-loader checksum.
Either the boot-loader itself needs to be modded to remove its special checksum ability.. or the file has to be made to match their extra checksum that commercial engines do not have.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: MarekK
(06-24-2022 )RollinCoal Wrote:  ECM lock prevents modded file flash
I have something you can try..... not sure it will work on those or not
I'm ready to try :)
replyreply
06-25-2022, (Subject: CM2350B Calterm ) 
check your pm
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.