Rawze adrino setup
05-19-2020, (Subject: Rawze adrino setup ) 
RE: Rawze adrino setup
here is why i do not do the arduino A/C thing for others...

Rawze Wrote:-- I am not willing to help anyone directly with this particular project past answering simple questions, because as soon as someone installs this onto the truck's A/C sytstem,.. whoever did it becomes married to whatever problems it may ever have in the future... No stealershit or other service facility could ever troubleshoot it. -- I.E.> If you not familiar with arduino, not savvy in such things, or don't have a genius relative willing to hack your truck and work on it every time it needs attention,.. I would suggest you try to fix your A/C system properly instead.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...9#pid36429

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: iceman , PuroCumminsPower
(05-17-2020 )Nilao Wrote:  Did you need the power wiring and sensors pre-wired or is that something you could manage on your own?

I could do all the hard wiring myself.....I've never with soldering circuit boards....and definitely dont know squat about computer programing... lol. Tell me what/where to connect wires to...no problem.
replyreply
(05-19-2020 )Daytripper Wrote:  I could do all the hard wiring myself.....I've never with soldering circuit boards....and definitely dont know squat about computer programing... lol. Tell me what/where to connect wires to...no problem.

the diagram already shows how to wire it up to the truck.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid15312

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.