Leaking ProStar sleeper windows...
11-23-2016, (Subject: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... ) 
RE: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows...
Going to the parts store now. Is there any else that I'll need to fix this beside the weather s3al, and goo b gone?
replyreply
Window is out. And where do I need to put this new weather strip. I cannot get the glass separate from the housing.
replyreply
Right side is done, when I slowed down and actually read that is was the foam gasket that comes off. I used a heat gun on a low setting very little glue was left on the window. The foam piece came off in one strip.
Now time for the left side, and a beer.
replyreply
Left side is done, how long sold I let if setup before testing it
replyreply
11-24-2016, (Subject: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... ) 
If you used the 3M window seal in the roll, it will seal immediately. If you used something else no telling... My window has been rock solid for what, two years? And I would get a gallon or more pouring in on a hard rain.
replyreply
11-24-2016, (Subject: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... ) 
i used the 3M. in a hard rain my sleeper like a swamp
replyreply
11-25-2016, (Subject: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... ) 
Right side didn't leak, but the left did. That 3M ribbon sealer is a pain to get back off.
replyreply
11-26-2016, (Subject: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... ) 
Mine leak as well. I am going to tackle this job soon. I will take this opportunity to change my interior as mine has bunks and I don't want them. I think I'll thicken the insulation up a bit as well while I'm at it as it can't hurt with these cold ass Canadian winters.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
11-26-2016, (Subject: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... ) 
(11-25-2016 )74bassman Wrote:  Right side didn't leak, but the left did. That 3M ribbon sealer is a pain to get back off.

Gasoline will melt it like mad!. Just letting you know.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.