Banks tries to destroy a duramax helped me learn
07-05-2022, (Subject: Banks tries to destroy a duramax helped me learn ) 
RE: Banks tries to destroy a duramax helped me learn
(07-03-2022 )Boxoftj Wrote:  I am wanting to be a sponge. I don't want to start tinkering with anything before I have a concrete foundation of knowledge. This machine is the key to providing for my family, and have zero interest in compromising that. I spend as much time at home as possible raising my boys, which means I like to keep as much money in my pocket as I can by slowing down, taking it easy, and doing as many of my own repairs as possible. BMW and the Army spent a lot of time and money training me, but diesel was never on the radar so I've had to start all over. My aftermarket warranty is now between my ears and in my hands. Glad to finally find a place where people aren't just telling me d*l*t* that sh*t

Link to a Cummins document that is a good overview of Cummins aftertreatment. Not perfect but good. It is for the 6.7L not the ISX but in general the systems are similiar in layout and function. I have tried to Dropbox link it here but it gets taken down. This is the best link I have found. If this gets taken down send me an email if interested and I can provide a pdf copy. I have tried multiple times to find this on Cummins site. It was given out at a Cummins presentation years ago to the Ohio School Bus Mechanics Association The few Cummins people I have contact with don't know where it is either. https://studylib.net/doc/18833337/isb6.7...plications
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.