Mercedes demandate
12-30-2022, (Subject: Mercedes demandate ) 
Mercedes demandate
Does anybody know any reputable tuners who do the demandates on the Mercedes Benz engines found in the sterling dump trucks?
replyreply
RE: Mercedes demandate
am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(12-30-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

I know brother. Just not a lot of em on the roads around me and don’t know any reputable ones like my Cummins guy that learned from you
replyreply
(12-30-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

I know brother. Just not a lot of em on the roads around me and don’t know any reputable ones like my Cummins guy that learned from you
replyreply
12-31-2022, (Subject: Mercedes demandate ) 
Send me year make and model
I know a Detroit guy Ill ask him
Believe hes pretty much strictly detroit tho
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.