Creating ecm image
09-02-2016, (Subject: Creating ecm image ) 
Creating ecm image
So I'm trying to download my ecm image from insite using novapdf. Rawze recommends using tinypdf, is this a must for this particular step? Just wondering because it's not downloading. After 15 minutes of looking at a frozen screen I'm thinking tinypdf??? Any help appreciated.
replyreply
RE: Creating ecm image
Can't speak to your program but tiny pdf worked flawlessly for me.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
I,ll have to download a copy tonight when I get home, thanks Brock
replyreply
I see tinypdf is a paid version for win 7 64 bit. Is cutepdf a viable option?
replyreply
(09-02-2016 )Bahdan Wrote:  I see tinypdf is a paid version for win 7 64 bit. Is cutepdf a viable option?

tinypdf 32-bit is free.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(09-02-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 )Bahdan Wrote:  I see tinypdf is a paid version for win 7 64 bit. Is cutepdf a viable option?

tinypdf 32-bit is free.

I run into the same problem...with a 64bit computer you have to pay for it.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
32 bit will run on 64 bit OS but not the reverse.

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
09-03-2016, (Subject: Creating ecm image ) 
I tried to find a free copy but I ran into the same 32 bit/64 bit gotta pay for it deal. I was able to download an image to onenote but as soon as I try to convert it to a pdf file and save it I only get 16 of 115 pages, the rest are blank.
replyreply
09-03-2016, (Subject: Creating ecm image ) 
(09-03-2016 )schISM Wrote:  I tried to find a free copy but I ran into the same 32 bit/64 bit gotta pay for it deal. I was able to download an image to onenote but as soon as I try to convert it to a pdf file and save it I only get 16 of 115 pages, the rest are blank.

Since I'm not the only one, if you find it Brock please let me know where...

(09-02-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  32 bit will run on 64 bit OS but not the reverse.

Ok, then how would we go about getting a copy of the 32bit without the site auto directing us to the "pay" page?
IE: could you share a copy?

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.