Who does DD15 demandates?
07-28-2022, (Subject: Who does DD15 demandates? ) 
RE: Who does DD15 demandates?
(07-28-2022 )tree98 Wrote:  
(07-28-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  Since gearhead is not around any more .. no one does them properly any more where the engine does not eventually eat its own guts out.

It's crazy that there is literally only 1 guy on the planet that can do them properly. There's gotta be people smart enough to do it. So what's the deal? Are they just lazy and don't want to take the time to do it right or what?

(the beer is talkin)'..

You hit the nail on the head. Too lazy.. under-educated.. and the all mighty.. "It Ain't Than Complicated" idiots-syndrome that the red engines also still suffer from, for the most part.

A person has to know dam$nned well that if these morons who call themselves "engine tuners" cannot even get the red engine to run properly after a de-mandate , ,,.. an engine that literally EVERYTHING that counts like fuel-air-mix, injection timing, boost, .. combustion process and friction control, etc.etc.etc.. everything .. is as open and right there in your face as can it be.

If these idiots cannot even get an engine correct where it is that easy to get to all of the settings, very well laid out, etc. then there is far less chance of someone getting anything even remotely right on the other brands of engines where most of the settings and do make those kinds of proper corrections are far more obscure.

so your answer is right. .. NO... there is no one who is willing to climb that hill properly, but to only follow all the other morons and make that money on "tunes" that some other fool swears by.. no one knowing squat about what the he#ell it actually does to the engine in the end past a few faults disappearing and it seem to run ok .. which is absolutely NOT any kind of measure on how bad it really is, or how much you just shortened that engine life.

Most people do not even know how bad and ignorant this whole "tuning" thing really is. It is far worse than some redneck pickup truck owners from the 70's drilling into the side of their carberatures and using duct tape to patch the holes... yet they all claim to be the "expert tuner" .. what a damn joke!!!>

I too at one point was just as ignorant.. thinking that all the fancy graphs screens and the fancy dyno's and the people doing this crap may have had some kind of half-baked clue ... but that is where I got my rude awakening once I started looking into "what" these idiots were actually changing .. and by how far, then scratching my head in dismay at the sheer stupidity of it all.

- It was like watching the blind leading the even more blind. That is all it is with not a stitch of reality or science or understanding how an engine actually works internally behind it at all.

There is nothing worse than watching one of these guys who "claim to be the best" over at their shop, with that truck sitting on a $40,000 dyno, in their multi-million dollar high-end repair facility.. blindly copy parked and passive regen settings tables and other unrelated garbage from one engine file to another ... ON A DELETED TRUCK NO LESS ... .. them bragging to me that this is how they are "upping the HP".. .. no clue whatso-the-f$uck-ever what they are copying. And when I stop them to ask them if they know what that table is for, attempting to help them ... letting them know that they actually missed some important things, and they need to make some critical corrections.... and asking them why they are copying emissions setting that are no longer active..-> they GET MAD AND RUN ME OFF TELLING ME THAT I AM FULL OF CRAP! -- BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN TUNING ENGINES FOR YEARS!.

--== Yeah.. its literally that bad .. I have seen it first hand by those big name shops.. its beyond horrible to watch.

And in the end .. As far as I can tell ... It was not until I came along and started pointing all of this blind-man butchering out, about 10 years ago, did anyone start to question this stuffs. Before then .. everyone just blamed the engine or the turbo.. or the engine maker for making the block weaker.. and all sorts of ignorant, false, excuses that have so actual merit behind them.. and they all blame everyone and everything but their own complete stupidity!.

I know better. I know how this stuffs works... So to me.. it is like watching someone use a pair of pliers, a hammer, and a hack-saw to try to replace parts inside the back of a television set .. with the proper soldering iron sitting right next to them, and them getting mad at you and yelling at you because they swear that the soldering iron is nothing but s$it, because they don't know how to turn it on and use it properly.. and that YOU are the moron who would suggest such a thing as using a proper tool with proper methods.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Redland1 , JimT , Grounded Pilot , Techmech

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who does DD15 demandates? - Rawze - 07-28-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.