Aft fuel shutoff?
08-12-2022, (Subject: Aft fuel shutoff? ) 
Aft fuel shutoff?
I have a minor diesel leak on drivers side. Found it to be the aft fuel shut off solenoid. I'm trying to get a better understanding of this and if a bypass is feasible? Under acceleration while loaded I hear fast ticking and an engine light until turbo boost drops. Replaced airline going to this device and had no change. I no longer have anything in the cans so dont see the need for this but I dont have a good understanding. [attachment=8498]
replyreply
08-12-2022, (Subject: Aft fuel shutoff? ) 
RE: Aft fuel shutoff?
Guess it would help mentioning that this is on a 2013 2250. Dont know how to post pictures on here with phone.
Any input would be greatly appreciated guys.
replyreply
08-13-2022, (Subject: Aft fuel shutoff? ) 
RE: Aft fuel shutoff?
I do not see where I reviewed your questionable programming. As far as I can tell, your last thread was not followed up on, so I can only assume you never resolved this.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...9#pid71779

THAT IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER.. LIKE RUNNING SAND IN YOUR OIL KINDA OF IMPORTANT!!!. So if you have not had that questionable programming looked at/ Reviewed then you are doing nothing but piss##ing up wind towards a premature engine failure any ways with that truck!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.