Help me to choose right tire size
08-13-2022, (Subject: Help me to choose right tire size ) 
RE: Help me to choose right tire size
(08-13-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  #1. Unless you are going off roads a lot and need 24/5's than you will be killing some fuel mileage by running them. Low-pro is the way to go otherwise.

#2.. WHY are you going to be running down the roads at 70 MPH!... that is not any way to make moneys towards saving fuel or controlling your #1 operating costs!. Learn how to make your loads at 63~ish mph and drive by your boost gauge!. STOP trying to keep up with traffic.. it wastes fuel and profits,, and beats the h@ell out of your truck!.

#3. 3.58 rears is a bit tall for 80k loads.. so if you can spec it with a set of 3.79's or maybe even 3.90's that would be far better, and make the engine last a whole lot longer... + make far better use of 500+ HP instead over-working the h@ell out of the engine every time it sniffs a steep hill.

STOP LISTENING TO THE GODD#MAN SALESMANS.. THEY WILL LEAD YOU DOWN A ROAD THAT YOU WILL REGRET LATER ON!. If it were up to them, they would be selling you some garbage 3.27 rears, making you lug the engine to an agonizing death in half its time, and all sorts of complete trash!.

Thanks for replying, most of the time i drive 68, i only go 70 when iam pulling 15/20k pounds. I have to make myself to learn drive slower i got your point by saving fuel plus the engine harm less.
So the setup is fine right for 3.58? Most of the time sale Mans they dont care as long as they make money. I chose it myself 3.58
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me to choose right tire size - Bakanka - 08-13-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.