Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
06-20-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
Serious question, I know of around ten people, myself and family included that are getting dizzy spells, nausea, lack of appetite, lethargy and having an issue driving down the road without getting vertigo?

I was hit with this crap the other day, it just hit, I was barely able to deliver my load, safely that is. had to call it a day and go park. The following day still having issues driving, had to pull over, thank God I was close to the house. I had to get a ride to the house I was that bad. Still at the house, felt better yesterday and was able to get around...

Today my buddy calls, I have not seen him in a few months, same thing. Talking to my mother, she is having the same issue. My niece and her friends, all the same symptoms.

Any of you experiencing this or similar? Know of anyone? Just finding this odd to say the least, the only thing any of us have in common is that we did not receive the shot. I am honestly very concerned about this shedding effect many of these doctors are speaking of. And that was not on my mind when I became ill, but I have time to research a bit now that I have been home, and I am not liking what I am finding. I think something very ugly is cooking with these shots, I keep hearing prion from these doctors and other scientists, along with airborne. It fits with what I learned when in my nursing classes, and working with the Fauci crew back in the day in DC...

My thinking, Covid was the vehicle for this so called DNA altering "vaccine"... The "vaccine" is the real bio weapon.

Insert paranoid meme here...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , DVT873 , kozakvod , Pd6cas2 , PuroCumminsPower
06-20-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
RE: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
As you get older it will be even worst. Look at atmospheric pressure data in area where you was. Sometime crossing the weather fronts or elevation change or sun activity will cause this.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(06-20-2021 )snailexpress Wrote:  As you get older it will be even worst. Look at atmospheric pressure data in area where you was. Sometime crossing the weather fronts or elevation change or sun activity will cause this.

I could see that, but this is hitting folks from their late 20's to 70's... And none of us are in close proximity.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
No one in my household is vaccinated and no one really feels any different than we did before this farce occurred.

But we all eat wholesome foods and limit pre packaged foods and restaurants.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Pd6cas2 , JMBT , PuroCumminsPower
(06-20-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  Serious question, I know of around ten people, myself and family included that are getting dizzy spells, nausea, lack of appetite, lethargy and having an issue driving down the road without getting vertigo?

I was hit with this crap the other day, it just hit, I was barely able to deliver my load, safely that is. had to call it a day and go park. The following day still having issues driving, had to pull over, thank God I was close to the house. I had to get a ride to the house I was that bad. Still at the house, felt better yesterday and was able to get around...

Today my buddy calls, I have not seen him in a few months, same thing. Talking to my mother, she is having the same issue. My niece and her friends, all the same symptoms.

Any of you experiencing this or similar? Know of anyone? Just finding this odd to say the least, the only thing any of us have in common is that we did not receive the shot. I am honestly very concerned about this shedding effect many of these doctors are speaking of. And that was not on my mind when I became ill, but I have time to research a bit now that I have been home, and I am not liking what I am finding. I think something very ugly is cooking with these shots, I keep hearing prion from these doctors and other scientists, along with airborne. It fits with what I learned when in my nursing classes, and working with the Fauci crew back in the day in DC...

My thinking, Covid was the vehicle for this so called DNA altering "vaccine"... The "vaccine" is the real bio weapon.

Wow , this is really weird ! I just stopped wearing my mask like 2 weeks ago , I got seriously tired of it. Well we just got back from camping and I was telling my wife I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE CRAP! Mostly same symptons , but no vertigo. I was telling her maybe I caught it ( no one in our household has gotten vaccinated) well reading your post just got me thinking.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(06-20-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  Serious question, I know of around ten people, myself and family included that are getting dizzy spells, nausea, lack of appetite, lethargy and having an issue driving down the road without getting vertigo?

Check out comments at the 7:00 minute mark. https://youtu.be/CmR069qvjmg Bill might have a point! BTW have any of you heard or read about Amazon Sidewalk? Their new program involving their Ring Cameras and Alexis? They hired a gentleman by the name of Keith Alexander as the main consultant and also put him on their board. My analysis concludes that we are fu$%cked. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_B._Alexander
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , snailexpress
12-27-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
FYI - Vertigo and or Dizziness is an automatic 2 month no truck driving per FMCSA until no symptoms for 2 months.
replyreply
12-28-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
(06-20-2021 )DVT873 Wrote:  ...
Check out comments at the 7:00 minute mark. {} Bill might have a point! BTW have any of you heard or read about Amazon Sidewalk? Their new program involving their Ring Cameras and Alexis? They hired a gentleman by the name of Keith Alexander as the main consultant and also put him on their board. My analysis concludes that we are fu#$cked. {}

I listened. I don't agree. Doesn't mean I specifically believe they're TRYING to kill off the population, but Matthew Chapter 24 is not a joke either. And if you're a God fearing Christian then you understand none of what's happening isn't "happen stance."

He talked about "Who's going to dig their ditches for them?" What people don't realize is that if they truly want depopulation, they won't need anyone to dig ditches. I'm sorry, but this guy, and O'Brien and others like them (in my opinion) are nothing but a shills.

As far as the Ring cameras, Alexis...Let's add Siri and all the onboard voice commands on 4 wheeler's for that matter too. And while we're at it, how about all the Ancestry DNA capturing companies out there hiding out under the guise of "Where are you from? What are you about?" B.S. Anything with cloud base computing, cameras voice etc. is ultimately about our control, in my opinion.
replyreply
12-28-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 

I haven't experienced anything closely related to what you have, but I will say this, I have been lethargic AF the last few days I've been off the road for the Christmas and New Years break. I have things I need to do and I have had zero energy to do them. I have a buddy that has had covid, but having similar symptoms again, not near like he had them before though. We have friends that are sick now though, more than I have heard about in quite some time. So there's definetely something going on.

The damn chem trails NEVER stop around here. We will get one day of beautiful clear skys here in N Texas and wake up the next day and the skys are filled with them again and it goes on all day all week.

An RN friend of ours (who by the way says the jabs are poison) tells us to gargle with sea salt water every day and run salt water thru our nasal cavities every day, morning and night to keep all this crap out of our bodies. She said people are getting more and more sick from the crap in the air than anything.

So where is it all going too? No clue, but I see nothing good in it.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.