Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
12-28-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
RE: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
Not to get too deep into this, buttttt.....What you're eating will certainly coincide with the way you ultimately feel. I eat VERY little carbs and have been taking in about a 98% animal based diet for the last 18months or so. Meats, eggs, heavy cream, certain cheeses, etc.... Heavy on fats/protein. Even if I go rarely outside the norm, the food I'll eat is very minimally manipulated (i.e. - 2-3 ingredients vs a full paragraph of ones we cant pronounce).

Of coarse, during the holidays, most families cook or have get togethers. This year for me it was no exception. Much of those pastas, breads desserts, etc. are loaded with carbs. I have pretty much had a carb hangover for the the last few days (since my mom loves loading us up with leftovers). As much as I love the holiday feast, I truly despise what it makes me feel like...but I was not brought up to waste food.

The leftovers are finally gone from the Christmas dinner and I'll be going back to my normal diet today. Without a doubt, I DO NOT feel anything like this any other time during the year. Light headaches, bloating, lethargy, focus seems a bit off and so on. The last few mornings I've felt like I had a mild hangover and I didn't have a drop of alcohol.

I don't feel our bodies are designed to process such high amount of carbs nor are they made to be stuffed multiple times a day to the point of un-comfort. Maybe this would apply to how you feel. Did you have a couple very large meals through family get togethers? I don't think it's a coincidence how you feel if you've devoured some serious carbs.

There's plenty of info on the webs about it if you're interested. Shoot me a PM if ya need recommendations on whom to look out for if you're interested in learning more.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
12-28-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
(12-28-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  Not to get too deep into this, buttttt.....What you're eating will certainly coincide with the way you ultimately feel. I eat VERY little carbs and have been taking in about a 98% animal based diet for the last 18months or so. Meats, eggs, heavy cream, certain cheeses, etc.... Heavy on fats/protein. Even if I go rarely outside the norm, the food I'll eat is very minimally manipulated (i.e. - 2-3 ingredients vs a full paragraph of ones we cant pronounce).

Of coarse, during the holidays, most families cook or have get togethers. This year for me it was no exception. Much of those pastas, breads desserts, etc. are loaded with carbs. I have pretty much had a carb hangover for the the last few days (since my mom loves loading us up with leftovers). As much as I love the holiday feast, I truly despise what it makes me feel like...but I was not brought up to waste food.

The leftovers are finally gone from the Christmas dinner and I'll be going back to my normal diet today. Without a doubt, I DO NOT feel anything like this any other time during the year. Light headaches, bloating, lethargy, focus seems a bit off and so on. The last few mornings I've felt like I had a mild hangover and I didn't have a drop of alcohol.

I don't feel our bodies are designed to process such high amount of carbs nor are they made to be stuffed multiple times a day to the point of un-comfort. Maybe this would apply to how you feel. Did you have a couple very large meals through family get togethers? I don't think it's a coincidence how you feel if you've devoured some serious carbs.

There's plenty of info on the webs about it if you're interested. Shoot me a PM if ya need recommendations on whom to look out for if you're interested in learning more.

I feel the same things happen to me whenever i stray away form an all fat/meat diet too. .. I can't eat any more carbs, starches, grains, breads, sugars,.. nothing without it effecting me heavily. Same things, ... sluggish, concentration goes down a bit., mild hang-over symptoms, etc.etc., I say one thing and mean something else, like my brain is not paying as much attention to things, all of it.

Takes a good 3 weeks to get it all out of my system and back completely to normal again too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , cybernetictrout
01-01-2022, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
Constant struggle, read somewhere that if you you can stay away from sugar, complex carbs etc. for 72 hours the cravings drop and it gets easier. Something about carb addiction. Similiar to alcohal, drugs etc. I have found this to be true but it is so easy to slip. FWIW I quit all alcohal 6 years ago. That was way way easier for me than carbs.

A friend pointed out that while we do not have to drink we do have to eat. So we are always one bite away from going off track. I do agree that the less processed the better.
replyreply
01-19-2022, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
here ya go.

You or someone you love gets the coof shot ... and then unfortunately passes way ... surviving family memers will get no sympathy or relief from a life insurance policy.

Some of them are denying claims based on the coof shot being "experimental" treatments.
https://freewestmedia.com/2022/01/14/lif...ine-death/

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
01-20-2022, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
worth the mention ...
https://www.oann.com/truckers-protest-va...rn-border/

replyreply
08-11-2022, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
(01-20-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  worth the mention ...
https://www.oann.com/truckers-protest-va...rn-border/

here is another one. This one is worth the listen to,...
https://rumble.com/v1ezhdl-father-unleas...ditis.html

replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
08-11-2022, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
Heart breaking

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
08-12-2022, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
Absolutely ridiculous...honestly, it's horrifying. If that's not criminal negligence, I don't know what is...
replyreply
08-14-2022, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
Ivermectin
http://ivermectin.com/

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.