high rpm
08-26-2022, (Subject: high rpm ) 
RE: high rpm
To force a regen you need insite.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
What's the difference between inline6 and insite?
replyreply
(08-26-2022 )skipper Wrote:  What's the difference between inline6 and insite?

- If your computer had no video card adapter then you would not be able to see anything on the screen.

- If it did not have a keyboard, then you would not be able to type anything in.

- If it has no internet adapter then you could not check your e-mail.

... and ...

- If it has no hardware adapter to talk to the engine with ..then it cannot talk to the engine.

The 'Iniline-6" kit .. is the "adapter".

============

The 'Insite' Software is the software that your PC needs to run and use the 'Adapter'.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
08-30-2022, (Subject: high rpm ) 
So i seen the kit. the kit has a disc included that should be the software for the adapter correct?
replyreply
09-09-2022, (Subject: high rpm ) 
yeah i bought the inline tried to clear faults but it just came back on(the triangle)i bought a sensor for $25 is it the sensor or do i need to pull the pipe line off to see if its blocked? The code is 2554 erratic readings etc...Do i need to purchase sensor directly from Cummins? Im trying to figure out how to understand to work the inline to see the correct calibrations. No lights before putting the sensor on though...
replyreply
(09-09-2022 )skipper Wrote:  ...i bought a sensor for $25 is it the sensor or do i need to pull the pipe line off to see if its blocked? The code is 2554 erratic readings etc...

Was this a Cummins sensor, or just a 'match' off ebay somewhere? Poor quality sensors may give erratic readings.
replyreply
NEVER use engine sensors that were not purchased from a legitimate source like a certified truck dealership or from cummins themselves. Use ONLY OEM CERTIFIED SENSORS AND COMPONENTS for your engine!.

saving a few bicks is not worth risking your whole engine or some fuel mileage losses, etc. due to improper/subpar feedback.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT
09-12-2022, (Subject: high rpm ) 
thanks it was the sensor. NOW I need to find out the part # for the air bags for the prostar. and are they all the same or the rear drive different from the front drive? They mount from the sides. i dont believe they sell the Good Year OEM anymore so a replacement would be fine as well. Thanks
replyreply
09-17-2022, (Subject: high rpm ) 
(09-12-2022 )skipper Wrote:  thanks it was the sensor. NOW I need to find out the part # for the air bags for the prostar. and are they all the same or the rear drive different from the front drive? They mount from the sides. i dont believe they sell the Good Year OEM anymore so a replacement would be fine as well. Thanks

switch it over to a pro-ride system. No regrets and replacement air bags are only about $60/each.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.