Check engine light when temperatures in mid 80’s or higher
08-20-2022, (Subject: Check engine light when temperatures in mid 80’s or higher ) 
Check engine light when temperatures in mid 80’s or higher
Been having this issue for the past month. When it’s hot outside the truck gets a check engine light throttle will cut out like there is no power at all will come back after few seconds.If I have the cruise set I just get the check engine light but truck continues to run fine just can’t use the throttle pedal till the light goes off. Codes say TPS replaced that still having the same problem. Never have problems when it’s below 80 degrees outside. Engine is a 2012 cm 450 isx any help is appreciated.
replyreply
08-20-2022, (Subject: Check engine light when temperatures in mid 80’s or higher ) 
RE: Check engine light when temperatures in mid 80’s or higher
What kind of truck? Some trucks (Freightliner Cascadias) have a problem with water leaking in the cab and it will fill the tps connector with water and corrode the connector and wires.
replyreply
379 Pete checked harness all looks good.
replyreply
08-21-2022, (Subject: Check engine light when temperatures in mid 80’s or higher ) 
maybe this helps...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12551

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88 , Shanewint1315
08-26-2022, (Subject: Check engine light when temperatures in mid 80’s or higher ) 
(08-20-2022 )Shanewint1315 Wrote:  Been having this issue for the past month. When it’s hot outside the truck gets a check engine light throttle will cut out like there is no power at all will come back after few seconds.If I have the cruise set I just get the check engine light but truck continues to run fine just can’t use the throttle pedal till the light goes off. Codes say TPS replaced that still having the same problem. Never have problems when it’s below 80 degrees outside. Engine is a 2012 cm 450 isx any help is appreciated.

Check all your CAC boots and clamps.. I was getting the 2347 code when temps were over 80 and I found a intake leak (oring) at the big nut that come out of the bottom of the intake manifold and goes to the compressor and also replaced the CAC boots.. Still had the codes. Put new clamps CAC boots on and no more code.. Truck will derate when the code comes on then go back to normal.. I found the leaks using Rawze method of filling the whole system with air and spraying with soapy water.. might be worth a try to check for intake leaks.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.