software
09-03-2016, (Subject: software ) 
software
I am working on an international bus with a t444e and looking for some software to pull codes and check out IPR and ICP values, doing this for a christian school as a charitable contribution. Any help would be appreciated. Replaced IPC and ICP and lift pump already.

User's Signature: I don't know sh!t from shinola!
replyreply
09-04-2016, (Subject: software ) 
RE: software
I have no problem with someone asking for what software they need, or what direction they should go in towards solving their problems,.. but if it is a direct request for downloading or trading software ...

I don't give a damn if your jesus's cousin!!!!

TAKE SOFTWARE TRADING REQUESTS TO OTHER WEBSITES~!

Software trading is NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM!>

Otherwise, trying to find out what you need or what to do in a general sense is no problem.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-04-2016, (Subject: software ) 
FlLAME ON. LOL
replyreply
09-06-2016, (Subject: software ) 
Sorry, I didn't make that very clear. I am looking for the name of the software I would need to pull codes on this bus. It is the same as the power stroke 7.3 but uses a round 6 pin connector. International built the engine for Ford and I don't know what software I am looking for. Since you all gave me good advise on the inline and insite I thought I would ask here. I should have been more clear.

replyreply
(09-06-2016 )Dcolumbia Wrote:  Sorry, I didn't make that very clear. I am looking for the name of the software I would need to pull codes on this bus. It is the same as the power stroke 7.3 but uses a round 6 pin connector. International built the engine for Ford and I don't know what software I am looking for. Since you all gave me good advise on the inline and insite I thought I would ask here. I should have been more clear.

In retrospect, I re-phrased my post above. Thanks for clarifying.

Maybe ford software? or international software? -- not sure myself. Never even seen one.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
i believe j1708 servicemax will do what you want - or jpro will read just about anything.
replyreply
Thanks Unilever's, I thought it would be an international software but wasn't sure if the newer stuff would work on that. I'm used to the obd1 and obdII stuff and that would work fine if it was in a Ford truck, not to familiar with the newer stuff at all, just learning now about the software stuff. I understand Rawze, I was a little baffled when I saw your post then I reread mine. Totally my bad.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.