Bigger steer tire
09-05-2016, (Subject: Bigger steer tire ) 
RE: Bigger steer tire
The lower your tire pressure,,.. the more heat and bearing wear you suffer. The more tire wear from drag, lower fuel mileage, etc.. and on and on it goes.

Also, the more "cold air pressure" you put in your tires, the less "hot air" and friction they get in them.

I got a better idea --- PLAN YOUR TRIPS BETTER AND SLOW THE HELL DOWN!.

AND IF YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MANAGE THAT -- govern the truck! -- I guarantee you will figure out real quick how to still make your deliveries on time.

All that BS about high tire pressure and extra wear is just that BULLSH#IT!. I run 120 PSI in ALL MY TIRES -- and guess what --- I got 457,000+ miles out of my last set of drivers,..and I get roughly 160,000 out of my steers. -- ALL my tires always look good.

Lastly,--- If you want to stop beating up your truck and be able to sleep with another driver behind the wheel---- MAKE THE OTHER GUY SLOW THE HELL DOWN!!! Drive 60 or less, keep boost under 20 PSI, keep the damn door shut and keep moving. --- AND YOU WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY knowing the other driver is driving for safety and fuel economy.

Tires are NOT going to make a smoother ride by any measurable stretch compared to slowing down and making sure your shock, etc.. are in good shape.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bigger steer tire - sbtrucking - 09-05-2016,
RE: Bigger steer tire - Nilao - 09-05-2016,
RE: Bigger steer tire - Rawze - 09-05-2016
RE: Bigger steer tire - Brock - 09-05-2016,
RE: Bigger steer tire - hhow55 - 09-05-2016,
RE: Bigger steer tire - JMBT - 10-30-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.