Drive axle temp sensor gauge
07-06-2023, (Subject: Drive axle temp sensor gauge ) 
Drive axle temp sensor gauge
I have a 2010 t800 it has two rear drive axle gauges that have never worked. I put new sensors in and followed the wing back to the cab and found them behind dash as well. Now they do don’t hook to anything nor can I find a connector for them to hook into. The gauges are all interlinked so it’s not a matter of hooking into the back of the gauge. I have sifted through all the wires behind the dash with no luck of finding a connection for it. Am I missing something somewhere? I’d like to know before I just order different gauges and pop the factory ones out. Thanks

User's Signature: 2010 kenworth t800 isx500hp cm871 13spd 3.55ratio
replyreply
RE: Drive axle temp sensor gauge
The sensor signals go the chassis node controller and then signal is sent to the gauges via can bus. You need to connect with ESA and check if the chassis node is getting signal or what is actually going on. The chassis node is usually located on the left frame rail at the back of the sleeper or mounted under the front left corner of the cab.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Scoot5869
RE: Drive axle temp sensor gauge
Ok thanks I don’t have esa so I’ll just see if I can find that node maybe re follow the wires from the sensors as well. Thanks

User's Signature: 2010 kenworth t800 isx500hp cm871 13spd 3.55ratio
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.