HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash.
08-30-2022, (Subject: HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash. ) 
HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash.
I have a 2016 Peterbilt 389. I’ve replaced the relay. I changed the temperature blender actuator. I put a new belt. I replaced the o rings on the compressor lines.And now a new AC compressor. I also replaced both AC filters and made sure evaporator core was clean. STILL CLICKING!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! It’s driving me nuts! Lol
replyreply
08-31-2022, (Subject: HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash. ) 
RE: HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash.
That relay is most likely controlled by the body controller. It may need a software update, or it could be sensing some other issue causing it to cycle the relay....you need a shop to hook up ESA and fing out what is causing that issue.
replyreply
09-06-2022, (Subject: HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash. ) 
(08-30-2022 )Dorito Wrote:  I have a 2016 Peterbilt 389. I’ve replaced the relay. I changed the temperature blender actuator. I put a new belt. I replaced the o rings on the compressor lines.And now a new AC compressor. I also replaced both AC filters and made sure evaporator core was clean. STILL CLICKING!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! It’s driving me nuts! Lol

I have a similar issue with this relay...Did you get this resolved?
replyreply
09-06-2022, (Subject: HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash. ) 
I had a relay clicking behind the dash in my western star. It turned out to we a bundle of wires rubbing against the starter finally rubbed through and would intermittently ground out.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
07-12-2023, (Subject: HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash. ) 
(09-06-2022 )Pete365_Tampa Wrote:  
(08-30-2022 )Dorito Wrote:  I have a 2016 Peterbilt 389. I’ve replaced the relay. I changed the temperature blender actuator. I put a new belt. I replaced the o rings on the compressor lines.And now a new AC compressor. I also replaced both AC filters and made sure evaporator core was clean. STILL CLICKING!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! It’s driving me nuts! Lol

replyreply
07-12-2023, (Subject: HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY Clicking behind dash. ) 
(07-12-2023 )Dorito Wrote:  
(09-06-2022 )Pete365_Tampa Wrote:  

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.