Checking out used truck w/ isx
09-10-2022, (Subject: Checking out used truck w/ isx ) 
RE: Checking out used truck w/ isx
(09-09-2022 )hhow55 Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 )ElJay90 Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 )tree98 Wrote:  Depending on what engine it has (2250/2350) you'll need to rebuild the fuel pump before you start using the truck. If they come apart inside they can completely destroy an engine to the point it can't even be rebuilt.
Already have the kit in my ebay cart. Seems like they're hard to find in dealerships.

Cummins oem parts?

Yes sir. Well they appear to be a theyre sold in the original Cummins boxes.
replyreply
I've never seen aftermarket parts for these fuel pumps. Anything you find should be genuine cummins.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(09-10-2022 )ElJay90 Wrote:  ...

ebay engine parts is the place for people to get rid of things...

#1. ... Just make surer it is not someone else's used parts that they already replaced then carefully re-packed.

#2 .. you also need to make sure it is not parts that have been since updated to a newer revision.

Personally, as critical as the fuel pump is, I would never buy flea-bay parts for it, nor could I recommend as such, but that is just me.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
09-11-2022, (Subject: Checking out used truck w/ isx ) 
(09-10-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-10-2022 )ElJay90 Wrote:  ...

ebay engine parts is the place for people to get rid of things...

#1. ... Just make surer it is not someone else's used parts that they already replaced then carefully re-packed.

#2 .. you also need to make sure it is not parts that have been since updated to a newer revision.

Personally, as critical as the fuel pump is, I would never buy flea-bay parts for it, nor could I recommend as such, but that is just me.

If you could point me in the direction to find in-stock parts, I'd greatly appreciate that rawze! Seem hard to come by.
replyreply
09-11-2022, (Subject: Checking out used truck w/ isx ) 
(09-11-2022 )ElJay90 Wrote:  If you could point me in the direction to find in-stock parts, I'd greatly appreciate that rawze! Seem hard to come by.

maybe give a ring to mr. hags shop. they do a lot of them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.