Insite config
09-16-2022, (Subject: Insite config ) 
Insite config
Hey all,
I’ve got a 2015 389 and we were working on getting some of my issues fixed through insite.
It appears as tho we clicked something that we shouldn’t have and now our Jake brake isn’t working nor is our cruise control.

Can anyone get me a screen grab of their insite to see what we clicked wrong?

Thanks all!
replyreply
09-17-2022, (Subject: Insite config ) 
RE: Insite config
you might have changed the j1939 address the buttons are on.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Data log your service brake and clutch pedal switches, check if either of those are depressed instead of released. Probably nothing wrong with them if they show depressed, likely just an incorrect parameter setting
replyreply
If you think you changed something you could always flash the template back to the truck if you saved an image/template. That will put all parameters back to original. As rawze said probably j1939 settings.
replyreply
(09-17-2022 )windowrattler Wrote:  If you think you changed something you could always flash the template back to the truck if you saved an image/template. That will put all parameters back to original. As rawze said probably j1939 settings.

Stupidly I didn’t.
J1939 settings good. I’m stumped.
replyreply
Are the service brake and clutch switch released when you data log them?
replyreply
(09-17-2022 )DieselKid Wrote:  Are the service brake and clutch switch released when you data log them?

Yes sir. But on insite it doesn’t ever show the jake switch nor the clutch switching clicking to on when logging them, but the little engine brake light on the dash comes on.
replyreply
09-18-2022, (Subject: Insite config ) 
On pete the clutch switch isnt address j1939 i believe its wired directly on the engine comp harness. This address being incorrect will cause the cruise functions to not work. Im running on memory here, maybe someone can veridy?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.