2016 KW T-680 ISX15 CM2350 -Code 125- At Wit's End...
09-15-2022, (Subject: 2016 KW T-680 ISX15 CM2350 -Code 125- At Wit's End... ) 
RE: 2016 KW T-680 ISX15 CM2350 -Code 125- At Wit's End...
(09-14-2022 )windowrattler Wrote:  Did you check the baro sensor reading? Intake map pressure minus baro sensor pressure equals actual boost. So if the baro is off the equation would be wrong giving you a false low boost code?

Apologies for not replying sooner. I've scoured the screenshots (I took with my phone) with Insight hooked to my tractor. I'm unable to find any Parameters in that test
that use the word Barro, barometric, or Atmospheric.
I have read (elsewhere) that the MAP sensor actually calculates barometric pressure. That would explain my reading.
This past Monday morning (after weekend repairs done) I drove approx 50 miles for highway test drive. After approx 50 miles driven, Code 125 popped back up on my dash. I was empty, pulling my flatbed,
Returned to the yard and retested CaC, only this time, for this CaC test, we included the inlet/ outlet pipes&boots stil attached to CaC for the pressure test. The 1st time, we only pressure tested the CaC itself.
We retested this CaC configuration at 15psi & 30psi. The inlet line actually blew our pressure seal off within about 2 minutes. Sounded like a cannon. The CaC didn't show any loss in psi, either test.

EGR valve was removed, inspected, & cleaned. There was soot, but nothing like I imagined I'd prolly see after watching Rawze's video(s). Cleaned it as best I could with brass brush & rag(s). Looked better after finished. Reinstalled EGR valve.

We hooked Insight back up to tractor to initiate Regen.
Shortly into the test, we noticed air leak(s) escaping from around both V Clamps that secure the coupler behind the turbo that houses the NoX sensor & 7th injector. Tightened those V clamps up immediately. Leak(s) stopped.

Ran Regen.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 KW T-680 ISX15 CM2350 -Code 125- At Wit's End... - brich240 - 09-15-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.