Need help with a diagnosis
09-21-2022, (Subject: Need help with a diagnosis ) 
RE: Need help with a diagnosis
I’ve personally done one vgt delete on a cm2250 and 2 years later with the truck running from South Carolina to Pennsylvania twice a week I have had to replace all 6 injectors twice, a camshaft, a cylinder head, and 2 fuel pumps. I will never do another. There are two people on this planet I would trust performing this programming and I still wouldn’t do it. (The guy that did mine had no clue what he was doing, just like most others)

With that being said the delete is most likely not your issue, it probably has contributed to it but not the actual issue. It does sound like you may be having an ecm issue though. As the head honcho says “smack it with a rubber hammer” that will usually tell you. Also if you have a truck that you can pull the metering and timing actuators from then I’m assuming you have one you can pull an ecm from. It never hurts to try. One more thing. If you are having cruise control, throttle, and idling issues then the throttle position sensor would be another smart place to start. Monitor your throttle position with Insite and you may find your problem
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mister Furious

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with a diagnosis - Bengy88 - 09-21-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.