CM2250 low power poor mileage
10-06-2022, (Subject: CM2250 low power poor mileage ) 
RE: CM2250 low power poor mileage
Do you have any idea what it's going to cost to fix this?
replyreply
(10-06-2022 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  Do you have any idea what it's going to cost to fix this?

To fix what?.. reviewing and/or having bad programming corrected?.

does not coast anything to fix bad programming, or have it reviewed, etc. if you take the initiative by copying the file in/out of your ecm yourself .... I do not charge moneys when I help others on here.

You just have to take the initiative and pull the file out yourself, etc. .. e-mail it to me for a review.. and then go from there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(10-06-2022 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  Do you have any idea what it's going to cost to fix this?

I was sent the file from this persons truck. Here is what i se at a glance in it ...

* As suspected.. there is absolutely no engine mode control re-mapping for this deleted engine. This thing is going to perpetually try to warm up the missing DPF canister,., and over-spool, over-bolost the turbo, choke the exhaust manifold all the time to make as much exhaust heat as it can + add as much internal engine friction as it can to try to warm up the emissions systems cans.. and it will perpetually do this, causing a severely shortened engine life.

* A whole host of fault codes are active ans the ecm is screaming its arsse off.. buyt all the codes have been blocked from showing up in the dash. -== also not good. Half-arssed delete programming at its best.

* The engine is still requesting all of its EGR gas.. offsetting all the combustion processes assuming it is still present. The EGr has not been shut off properly at all.

* All of the auxilliary (backup) missions are still in place, screwing with the enigne combustion and efficiency because it knows the DPF has failed.

* Some complete fool has added 3+ BTDC injection timing (went absolutely the wrong way with the injection timing) like they lived in 1989 or something.. and then also added several degrees to the injection timing maps across the board. The engine is running 9+ - 11+ BTDC injection timing.. and this is SERIOUSLY HARMFUL to the engine .. will lead to cracked piston.. dropped liner.. maybe recessed valve seat,.. burnt injector tips.. and or other issues. -== Whoever did this knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER about how a modern diesel engine works.. Not even my lawn-mower can handle 11 BTDC in it nonetheless a commercial diesel engine. -== Complete engine harming garbage!.

* the fuel-air-mix table(s) are set too lean for a 600HP/2050 trq engine. this will set it up for a high piossibility of a cracked piston at some point in its future.. not good.

* There is no re-programming of the turbo at all. This is going to lead to over-spooling all the time, over-boosting, and repeating turbocharger failures. -= I dopn't know about other people, but I cannot afford to replace $6,000 turbo's over and over due to some complete morons incompetence.. what a joke!.

* Someone then went on to deliberately drop the fuel pressure mapping. Maybe an attempt to protect the engine a bit from all the other programming mistakes?.. who knows, but it will cause power loss, fuel mileage issues and other problems that will make the engine fight itself. It is as much as 8,000 PSI too low in places. -== I have not seen that bird-brained idea done before, and I can assure you it is not a good one. It will not help the engine longevity but only cause mystety power-losses and grief. It will also make the injectors over-work themselves to try to put proper fuel quantities into the cylinders, overheating them. -== someone CLEARLY did not know what they he#ll they were doing on that one. _= It would be a good guess that this fuel pressure garbage edit is low enough to cause the driver to have to drop an extra gear up every hill .. it is off by that much.

-====

Welcome to the bad delete club.//
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255
-= I hope you did not pay good moneys for this absolute garbage.. because it is as bad as it gets. Someone who would put this trash into other people's engine must have a death wish for every engine they touch. - It Looks just like some kinda complete garbage that those people over on the engine tuning web-sites trade around with each other and brag about, like a bunch of ignorant fools.

'Jail-Breaking' the ecm into not showing all the faults for the removed systems ... DOES NO GOOD IF IT TEARS UP THE ENGINE THAT IT IS ATTACHED TO!!.. AND THIS IS A FINE EXAMPLE OF THAT!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
Thank you everyone. I couldn't seem to wrap my head around calterm so I had rollin coal remote in and save me. I'll look for some YouTube videos on how to use the software when I have some down time. Thanks again.
replyreply
If you wanna learn a lil bit ill show you your basics one night. Rawze has also took the time to write an awesome step by step guide..... Several times. That will show you what you need to know. Just remember its easy to click the wrong thing and have your ecm f***ed
replyreply
10-07-2022, (Subject: CM2250 low power poor mileage ) 
I appreciate that bengy88 I will take you up on that some time.
replyreply
Should I post the name of the shop that hacked mine up?
replyreply
(10-07-2022 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  Should I post the name of the shop that hacked mine up?

More than 90%+ of all de-mandate programming is just about as bad any ways (because all these morons copy off each other any more these days) .. so it makes little difference. You could have gone right up the street to the next place.. and it would have been a different flavor of bad all over again.

I will typically remove the exact shop or persons names if they are stated publicly, but if you want to mention the state, city, area, from where it was done then that is perfectly fine. If anyone is interested in exactly who it was, they are free to PM you as well.

replyreply
10-09-2022, (Subject: CM2250 low power poor mileage ) 
(10-07-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(10-07-2022 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  Should I post the name of the shop that hacked mine up?

More than 90%+ of all de-mandate programming is just about as bad any ways (because all these morons copy off each other any more these days) .. so it makes little difference. You could have gone right up the street to the next place.. and it would have been a different flavor of bad all over again.

I will typically remove the exact shop or persons names if they are stated publicly, but if you want to mention the state, city, area, from where it was done then that is perfectly fine. If anyone is interested in exactly who it was, they are free to PM you as well.
You are very right, its getting bad around here I spend more time fixing these hack jobs than doing actual demandates my self whats even worse there paying 1500-2k for these junk tunes
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.