2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
09-12-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
MHC, KW Bogata, whatever...they are ALL also Cummins dealerships. If the place that did the work will not stand behind it, and it was done at a "Certified Cummins Dealer" aka any KW dealership, or even Cummins themselves...TAKE IT TO ANOTHER CERTIFIED CUMMINS DEALERSHIP, with your receipts proving the work was done until you DO get someone to stand behind it!

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF TAKING ONE DEALERSHIPS WORD FOR IT, especially the dealership that did shoddy work and is not taking responsibility and standing behind it. THEY DON'T WANT TO EAT THE EXPENSE WHEN CUMMINS DENIES THEIR CLAIM BECAUSE CUMMINS WILL KNOW WHERE THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES!!! I made that mistake, don't be like me!!!

If that work was done 22k miles ago, & the filters and such was changed like you stated IT IS A WARRANTABLE CLAIM!!! Get it covered at a different location, or call Cummins and ask to speak to a customer service rep. I don't means Cummins the dealer, I mean Cummins the Corporation!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
09-12-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
(09-12-2016 )Hammerhead Wrote:  If that work was done 22k miles ago, & the filters and such was changed like you stated IT IS A WARRANTABLE CLAIM!!! Get it covered at a different location, or call Cummins and ask to speak to a customer service rep. I don't means Cummins the dealer, I mean Cummins the Corporation!

It's now at MHC in S Atlanta where it's being denied, Augusta MHC did the inframe.

Cummings in Augusta started all this with the head replacement in April.

So already it's bounced.

But thanks for the advise. Maybe I'll bring it back to Cummings.
replyreply
09-13-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
Get away from MHC!

Might be time to find a hungry lawyer. About the only thing that will get their attention.
Start with breach of contract, lost revenue.

They count on you just going away, with your tail between your legs.
Thieving bastards.

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
I saw those rollers myself...

They are not scarred yet (scratched deeply enough to feel it), but scratched up (streaked) badly.

I have seen engines with a million miles on them, the rollers did not look that bad.

The question is "How did they get that way?" Was it ...

* They were never changed?

or..

* They are starved of oil?

or...

* They got damaged because of contamination during instillation?

=====

In any case, 20,000 miles is not enough for soot to take its toll, even if the air cleaner is dirty. I also saw the oil,... it was not that dirty with soot.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(09-13-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  Get away from MHC!

Might be time to find a hungry lawyer. About the only thing that will get their attention.
Start with breach of contract, lost revenue.

They count on you just going away, with your tail between your legs.
Thieving bastards.

I couldn't agree with these two points more! GET IT THE F### OUT OF MHC!!!
It doesn't matter that you are at a different MHC, they have the same Corporate Parent, and THEY will circle their wagons against YOU!!!
If you won't call Corporate Cummins or take it somewhere else, you're left with only two options;
1) Take it up the pooper without lube and pay...or
2) Take it up the pooper, pay, then hire a lawyer to try get your money back

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
THe reason he took it back there is because we spend about 25K a month with them and I had spoken to our rep. They sent a service tech to our shop and looked at it. THe MHC tech Himself said that they was not good. We where then told to bring it tothem and they would make it right to the customer. Then I get a call from my rep telling me that he had a bad air filter and they denied the claim. I was like WTF really....THe air filter was good enough for you when you took his money on the rebuild only 22K miles ago...Then I ask him..Sit back and listen to what you just told me....Are you telling me that some dirt from the air filter came through the turbo, past the inter-cooler, into the intake of the head, got around the pistons into the oil, went through the oil pump, back up to the head, and then scared the rollers up? -- but didn't damage the camshaft? ..WHAT a bunch of SHI*
replyreply
Better Call Saul...

replyreply
I'm sorry to hear the situation you have with Cumapart and Krapworth.

I would be checking those cross drilled holes that oil is supposed to run through and see if they are packed with soot. I would be inspecting everything that has to do with oil pressure and oil supply across the motor.

I would also search the ECM to see if anyone in the past has done a delete in it, before you originally purchased the truck. Once you solve the issues I would get that oil bypass filter on there and then remove the mandate once the issues are figured out.

Then I'd call a lawyer and provide them copies of the receipts and a written timeline of events that your truck suffered. Also, any photos.
replyreply
Don't Call Ghost Busters....Call Cummins, you have a legitimate claim against MHC for bad workmanship, it was their responsibility to replace the air filter when they did the job.

http://www.cummins.com/support

For all customer assistance inquiries, feel free to call us at 866-831-7620 or 651-286-2073

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.