2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
09-13-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
Trucker66 We all feel your pain. Trust me when I say this I am as pissed off as you are and its not my truck. My problem with all of it is they sent THERE OWN tec down and him self said he didnt think they even changed them due to the fact the camshaft was not like the rollers as far as the markings go and basically told me I was not certified to make a decision as to what was bad or not.

I have done many engines with a million miles that was not marked up that bad. Its not rocket science. Im an ok guy but BS me...Just tell me that hey we are not going to replace them because they are not bad enough to replace. Not tell me "oh the air filter is bad so we are not going to honor your claim." After telling us to bring it to them they would make it right with the customer.

Only if I were a wealthy man .......Id show MHC that a jury trail of like minded people would give me alot more than the whole job cost.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal - Mr Hagg - 09-13-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.