2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
09-14-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
Trucker66, I'm sorry.
I know how you feel, I've been you.
Your pissed, and rightfully so...so let it out. You decide how and what way to let it out.

Here's how I let it out. I got pissed, so I set out on a quest to gain knowledge.
I have learned more about these engines in the last 6-9 months than I have in the >25 years of trucking. I share that knowledge with anybody willing to listen, and some who won't.
I will never break Cummins, but if I can help prevent 10 people from suffering the same setbacks and BS I went through, thats a 10:1 return on my investment. It may not be in my pocket, but that $350k won't be in Cummins' pocket either!

Rawze let it out by creating this forum for all of us to share our knowledge, learn, and help each other. Try figuring out how much $$ didn't make it into Cummins' coffers due to this knowledge base!

No matter what happens, we get it, and I'm sorry. It sucks, but please share it so others don't fall victim to this soot filled trap they created.

Good luck, and we're here to help...first round is on me if/when we ever meet up!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal - Hammerhead - 09-14-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.