Calterm CM2220 metafiles
10-08-2022, (Subject: Calterm CM2220 metafiles ) 
Calterm CM2220 metafiles
someone please, has any metafile file for isf3.8 cm2220 engine?
I need BDP file
Thank you
replyreply
RE: Calterm CM2220 metafiles
rawze.com is NOT A SOFTWARE TRADING SITE!.

just an FYI: a 'BDG' meta-file has the same starting address and can be used to copying the file in/out of the ecm (backing it up, restoring it, etc. ) if necessary .. but not for documenting or editing it much. A 'BBN' metafile might also be able to be used for copying in/out of the ecm only too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: Calterm CM2220 metafiles
took a look at the BDP engine files. Looks like they use mode-6 (instead of mode-4) for no-egr operating mode. This is similar to other smaller engines like the ISB's. So anything CM2250 for the ISX is NOT going to be compatible to them.

If you have a vehicle that has been de-mandated, and you can copy the file out of the ecm, e-mail it to me, .. I can review it for ya tell you if the de-mandate is any good or not. The most likely scenario is some completely clueless fool trying to use/copy ISX settings on it.. and that would not be good at all.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.