Can't keep fuel equal in tanks.
02-22-2023, (Subject: Can't keep fuel equal in tanks. ) 
RE: Can't keep fuel equal in tanks.
If you could post pics of the fuel tanks, the fuel lines and everything else would be great for us to see. It’s hard to know for if we can’t see a potential problem.

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
(02-22-2023 )hhow55 Wrote:  Could it be possible that the standpipe in the tank that has higher level of fuel be broken off, or have pinholes ?

Yeah I'm sure it's possible. Problem I have is being able to properly check them. They are not removable, appear to be welded in the threaded tank port. I used a bore scope to look at the stand pipe while the engine was running, with the fuel level low so most of standpipe was not submersed in fuel. I did not see any fuel leaking around outside of pipe. This was after I removed the pump return from top of the tank. There was no fuel splashing in like there had been. I know it's not a definite test to say they aren't cracked, but I don't know what else to do. I'm not buying new tanks, that I know.
replyreply
(02-22-2023 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  If you could post pics of the fuel tanks, the fuel lines and everything else would be great for us to see. It’s hard to know for if we can’t see a potential problem.

For some reason, I can't attach pictures. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't get it to work. I'll try again.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.